Please enter a valid username

Show Please type a password

Forgot your password?

Please enter your username

Please enter a valid email

Show Please type a password

Lost your password? Enter your email address to reset it.

Please enter a valid email

Back to log-in

Close

Hey, Look a newbie!

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
evaldas
New poster

Hey, Look a newbie!

Postby evaldas » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:50 pm

Hey all

I thought I would introduce myself. It honestly started out as a time-killing hobby and now it's the only thing I can do while job searching that is keeping me sane. ^^

My main medium is Watercolor, but I have professional experience with graphic design and photography.

I am hoping that I can gain a little more exposure for my work and perhaps learn a few new things about peddling myself as an artist.

I have several sites up:

http://evaldas.deviantart.com
http://www.dancingheron.com

I am also going to be at Kumoricon this year. For those who might be in the Portland area.

Anywho, enough with the plugging. I look forward to meeting you all and seeing what Foundmyself can offer as a resource a penniless artist such as myself. ^^

Here is my latest piece I have posted here and a few other places.
Attachments
phan_sm_sm.jpg
Up from the Depths- A naga study
phan_sm_sm.jpg (69.28 KiB) Viewed 1400 times
mjgartistpoet
Extreme poster

Postby mjgartistpoet » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:26 pm

Hi Evaldas welcome - I've had a look at your gallery and think that some of your designs would work really well as cards (as well as selling originals) - There are cheap ways to do this if you have your own printer -you can bUy card blanks of many different shapes / designs - Mick
evaldas
New poster

Postby evaldas » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:33 pm

Thanks. Actually I have been experimenting with several print sizes and will be playing with bookmarkers and stickers for my summer art convention. :D
revery
Passionate poster

Postby revery » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:37 pm

Hi Evaldas,

Welcome to the site. Im sure you will find it has much to offer. The people here are great. I took a look at your artwork, you have some very nice pieces! You use watercolors very well.

I wish you success in your job search!
evaldas
New poster

Postby evaldas » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:40 pm

Thank you! :D

I have worked very hard to get where I am and will have to continue that to keep going. I got introduced to watercolors in a high school art class and about four years ago picked them back up again. Glad I did.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:38 am

You have a good eye for natural and unnatural things. :) I really like the bold colors you use. Hope to see more and welcome to the site!
Gary Dee
Extreme poster

Postby Gary Dee » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:44 am

Hello Evaldas,
Happy to have you with us. I checked out your art. :shock: Nice colors and very good work! :D
Art by Gary Dee
Gary Dee's Gallery
Gary Dee Wingo's Original Paintings Portfolio

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" *John Lennon*
Life is not about surviving the storm...its learning to dance in the rain.
visionary imagist
Substantial poster

Hi

Postby visionary imagist » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:21 am

Evaldas: Welcome aboard. Looked at your work and enjoyed your art. Continued success. Joey

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”