- › FM updates on the way (5)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)
@ Gary Dee: I appreciate your enthusiasm, and I promise that the moment the 2012 calendar becomes available, you, my friend, will be the very first to know.
If you have ever sung Auld Lang Syne or enjoyed a wee dram of Scotch, you are enjoying Robert Burns’ influence. Burns Suppers are celebrated annually around the world, paying homage to the legacy left by Robert Burns, the National Poet of Scotland. Burns is known equally for his poetry and song collecting; many people consider his work of collecting the songs and tunes of Scotland to be his greatest contribution to the preservation of Scottish heritage.
ref: Memphis Scottish Society
Nice to hear from you two!
If fact, make that a couple of rounds for my friends...I'm over due. And when I come back you can put my drinks on them....lol
Hi ya'll, hate to drink and run, but life beyond my laptop is calling me....Wish i could shut it up.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests