To top

Ye Olde FM Pub

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
freakyfingers
Postaholic

Re: Ye Olde FM Pub

Postby freakyfingers » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:04 pm

arrrrg somebody in china stole 20 million fed ids from pentagon and now I cant access my email or facebook anymore. good news I won 1rst place in southwestern va art contest...waiting for nationals....3rd year in a row for 1rst place acrylic painting. :roll:
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:27 pm

freakyfingers wrote:arrrrg somebody in china stole 20 million fed ids from pentagon and now I cant access my email or facebook anymore. good news I won 1rst place in southwestern va art contest...waiting for nationals....3rd year in a row for 1rst place acrylic painting. :roll:

Bummer :? Glad you didn't lose access to FM which is of course much more important, and congrats on your contest successes! Good to see you around again.
freakyfingers
Postaholic

Postby freakyfingers » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:24 pm

Every time I come here I think of Gary D and the advice he gave me. If you want to sell paintings you have to paint what they want above their couch. Im going to retire in December so I need to start building my inventory lol. :wink:
Cant wait to get back online so I can share some of them. Never realized how painting can not be that difficult. Fear has controlled to much of my life.
andy tetlow
Extreme poster

Postby andy tetlow » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:18 am

Gary is sadly missed. Great advice.
andy tetlow
"I would walk a hundred miles to punch a camel on the nose" -Pedro Gonzalez, cousin of Speedy

http://andytetlow.blogspot.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/sumit

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”