To top

HEYO!!

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Mousai
New poster

HEYO!!

Postby Mousai » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Hi!! just joined last night. i only have up a few examples for sales right now, but plan on getting more up there as i get more accustomed to the site.
so basically about me:
i mostly do commission, anime style
my specialties are in drawing female characters, and fairies (can draw guys just dont do it too often)
mostly do digital art, use expression 3 (dont have a tablet, so just do my stuff with a mouse)
i do draw by hand too, just not as much as i used to, and i dont have anything digital yet
im working on getting into univeristy, going to be studying medicine (not art, its a hobby for me, and leisure)

i was also wondering about the honor thing, what is that?
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: HEYO!!

Postby bloodjelly » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Mousai wrote:Hi!! just joined last night. i only have up a few examples for sales right now, but plan on getting more up there as i get more accustomed to the site.
so basically about me:
i mostly do commission, anime style
my specialties are in drawing female characters, and fairies (can draw guys just dont do it too often)
mostly do digital art, use expression 3 (dont have a tablet, so just do my stuff with a mouse)
i do draw by hand too, just not as much as i used to, and i dont have anything digital yet
im working on getting into univeristy, going to be studying medicine (not art, its a hobby for me, and leisure)

i was also wondering about the honor thing, what is that?

Thanks for joining. :) The Honor system basically acts to reward members that participate (post on the forum and comment in the gallery) and donate money to keep the site going. Please check out this page and the FAQ and other links you'll see there.
Mousai
New poster

Postby Mousai » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:09 pm

thanks! i just found that page actually. but again thanks.
Gary Dee
Extreme poster

Postby Gary Dee » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:31 pm

And a HEYO to you too, my friend!
You've hit on the right spot. Everyone has to be somewhere and you're doin' good being here. Welcome to our crazy little world and Pandora's box of art & artists!
You've already met our beloved Administrator and you're breezing along fine!
You are gonna like it here. 8)
Art by Gary Dee
Gary Dee's Gallery
Gary Dee Wingo's Original Paintings Portfolio

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" *John Lennon*
Life is not about surviving the storm...its learning to dance in the rain.
Mousai
New poster

Postby Mousai » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:05 pm

Gary Dee wrote:And a HEYO to you too, my friend!
You've hit on the right spot. Everyone has to be somewhere and you're doin' good being here. Welcome to our crazy little world and Pandora's box of art & artists!
You've already met our beloved Administrator and you're breezing along fine!
You are gonna like it here. 8)

^^ thanks!!
im still trying to figure some stuff out but i like the set up here so far. i was selling my art on ebay for a while, and they did theyre supposive "fee decrease" which means they were getting another 2 dollars out of each of my sales (for a college student is difficult) i was also trying to get publicity on deviantart, which is great and all for sharing but worthless for selling.
ill be adding more stuff to my gallery soon, but for now, anyone who is interested i have a lot of stuff on DA at: http://www.gategaurdian.deviantart.com
elektricbunny
Passionate poster

Postby elektricbunny » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:18 pm

Hey there. Welcome welcome welcome
...rearrange me 'til I'm sane...

"To love oneself is the start of a lifelong romance"
-Oscar Wilde
http://www.nickelplatednine.net
My Official Website
HoorayForSeymour
Postaholic

Postby HoorayForSeymour » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:06 am

Welcome! I've looked through your gallery a bit and your work is really nice! And you draw all that with a mouse?! Wow! I can't make anything decent with one :lol:
Message me if you are interested in commissions :)

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”