Please enter a valid username

Show Please type a password

Forgot your password?

Please enter your username

Please enter a valid email

Show Please type a password

Lost your password? Enter your email address to reset it.

Please enter a valid email

Back to log-in

Close

Question for anyone, but mainly Brits!

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Sunny
Postaholic

Postby Sunny » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:21 pm

Thanks all for the info. I did do more resaerch myself & told them in an email that they were parasites on the work & good faith of artists & need to get real job! Of course I got a hasty reply defending themselves & they said they were suing some poor gal who was telling everyone that htey were scam artists! I will be joining her campaign! :evil:
Art in Soul Studios
http://www.geocities.com/sunny4art
The soul has reasons that reason cannot fathom.
Fina
New poster

Postby Fina » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:01 pm

Thank you for your info about Perdurabo Art. They contacted me few days ago for the same representation proposal and I was not sure if they were scam. So now at least I found some info. from you and other people. Thank you :lol:
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:34 pm

Fina wrote:Thank you for your info about Perdurabo Art. They contacted me few days ago for the same representation proposal and I was not sure if they were scam. So now at least I found some info. from you and other people. Thank you :lol:

Another one saved! Welcome to the site Fina.
kat_manson
New poster

glad i found ya'll

Postby kat_manson » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:25 am

i was contacted by perdurabo art this morning. i went to their web-site and noticed there was NO mention of money and only a handful of artists in their gallery. i found this thread and basically discovered that what i believed was true, likely is.

whenever people contact ME for services that i think i am supposed to be contacting THEM for, it's usually trouble.

anyhow, glad i found this thread. i'm just now registered so that i could respond to it!
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:02 pm

...And you thought this thread was dead. :twisted:

Juan Farias, Director of Perdurabo Art contacted me the other day over email and was concerned with this here thread giving his company a bad rep. I've posted the emails back and forth as a favor to him, and to give another perspective to this discussion. Unfortunately, I don't have any way of knowing who's right or wrong, so I'm not going to comment. Anyway, here are the emails:

Email 1
Dear Trevor,

My name is Juan Farias and I am the Director of Perdurabo Art Ltd.

I am very concerned about the comments posted in your chat.

People we never represented are posting harmful messages that have little or nothing to do with our services.

Contrary to this messages, we currently do not charge any initial fees or hidden charges. We only work on commission on artwork sold (35%).

We kindly request to delete any messages about Perdurabo Art from your website as this is not only an insult to our company but also a bad press for the artists we currently represent.

Yours sincerely
Juan Farias

Email 2
Hi Juan -

I hear your concerns, but you have to understand that from my perspective, I have no way of knowing which one of you is "right", so taking the posts off the message board is not an option. Furthermore, the message board is a place of free speech, and is simply a forum for people's expressions. In other words, it is not my job to act as judge and jury for this type of post, though I understand your concerns.

My suggestion is that you sign up for the message board and put your two cents in. An open discussion would do more for your case than a deletion of posts, anyway.

Sincerely,
Trevor

Email 3
Dear Trevor,

Please, before this goes any further, I would like to talk to you over the
phone and let you know our concerns.

I am afraid you still are not aware about the damage you are inflicting.

When anyone types our compay name on an search engine, there is a link
directly to your website that reads, and I paraphrase... " ... QUOTE. Has
anyone heard of Perdurabo art? ... Perdurabo Art is a SCAM.... SCAM!!!!! ...
"

I believe we can still find a more reasonable solution about all this
unfortunate situation.

I would appreciate if you would send us your company phone no. so we can
talk about this.

I am afraid we have no time to get involved in an absurd situation posting
and receiving mails from artists we do not represent.

We bought this company to benefit new artists by not charging any money or
fees or hidden chages of any kind (may I repeat myself). We believe the
sales we make speak out for themselves not to charge anything at all from
the people we represent.

Yours thankfully

Email 4
Hi Juan -

Just like you don't have time to get involved in "an absurd situation posting and receiving mails from artists we do not represent," I don't have time to deal with everyone's concerns about what gets posted in the message board at Foundmyself.

If you'd like, I can post a courtesy note saying that you contacted me, and copy and paste your email to the message board, but this is something that you should deal with yourself. The views and posts on the Foundmyself message board are the opinions of the posters themselves, and I can't regulate that.

Thanks,
Trevor

Email 5
Yes please. I would appreciate if you could do that.

Sincerely
Juan Farias

Email 6
Dear Trevor,

Thank you very much indeed.

Yours truly
Juan Farias
Rez
Postaholic

Postby Rez » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:49 pm

the people that work for, are associated with, or have anything good to say about perdurabo art, are CHILD MOLESTERS.

their service is horrible, they will find your bank account number and not only charge ridiculous "art appreciation and absorption (??) fees" but they'll also take all your money, all the while MOLESTING CHILDREN at PERDURABO ART.

their CEO changed his name to Chester so everyone who sees him around work can call him "Chester the Molester"

it's a joke only they find funny, because on top of being scam artists, everyone at perdurabo art are CHILD MOLESTERS AND TERRORISTS.

also, if you dont pay their "art protection" fee, they essentially find your house, drink all your milk, burn all your pictures, pee on your computer, and hold your family hostage.
Last edited by Rez on Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rez
Postaholic

Postby Rez » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:18 pm

i bet if the good people who made the pop culture hit "snakes on a plane" (out august 2006) asked perdurabo art if they were interested in an advance screening, they would say "no, thank you, we're too busy robbing other people with hidden fees to go see your absurd situation movie"

BECAUSE PERDURABO ART ARE JACKASSES.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”