To top

New website

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:17 pm

That's funny, one of my friend's screennames is Toejam.. Nothin new under the sun I guess.
purple_magpie
Passionate poster

Postby purple_magpie » Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:04 am

Thanks for looking at my site Bloodjelly.

Thanks Gothtwinz. Seen you about on AOI-didn't realise you were a fellow northener! Just had a look at your website, and I really like your illustrations!

If anyone has any idea to get those links working (in dreamweaver) I would really apreciate the help!
Lynda
gothtwinz
Passionate poster

Postby gothtwinz » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:01 am

:twisted: Hi lynda!

Yeah, I'm almost a neighbour of yours! The art world of the North East lives!! I wish I could help with the website, but to say I'm a novice when it comes to websites is an understatement, just see my site and you'll see just how sophisticated it isn't!!
BenSmith
New poster

Postby BenSmith » Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:37 am

Hi Lynda and Bloodjelly

Hope you are both well.

Thanks for the nice comments about my site.

Glad you like the Deer piece Lynda, one of my favourite artists is Franz Marc. The illustration section of my site will be up and running very soon. I've recently illustrated a book, my first ever published work! Its a recipe book called 'Kitty's Kitchen II', which I've done for a cat charity. Although the illustrations are mine I don't hold all the copyrights, so I need to get that sorted before I can post the illustrations up on my site.

I will visit your site reguarly Lynda, and have added it to my favourites :D

Take care

Ben

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”