To top

Gallery for U

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Gallery for U

Postby bloodjelly » Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:58 am

If someone can tell me the point of the website I ranted about on the front page, they get a personal gallery. :twisted: PM me.
Sunny
Postaholic

Postby Sunny » Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:22 pm

Boy, thanks for that! Now that I am blind I can't find the PM button or I'd thank you personally! :shock:
Art in Soul Studios
http://www.geocities.com/sunny4art
The soul has reasons that reason cannot fathom.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:26 pm

hahah :P
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:49 pm

No takers? Hmm..well don't say I never offered easy free stuff. Or is it just that the site is inexplicable? :wink:
BenSmith
New poster

Postby BenSmith » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:10 pm

Well lets list some good points about the site. - It has some lovely colours (LOTS of them), the hilarious little dancing man. The numourous pop ups that you have close give you something to do if you're bored. Then that thing you have to click at the begining saying do you love me, kill your sister e.t.c. Isn't that just hilarious (NOT!)

That flashing background made me feel physically unwell! If you look at his guestbook oddly enough everyone apart from 1 person has said what an excellent site it is. In one post in the guestbook someone comments that its a great site although they prefer his other site! OTHER SITE! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:50 pm

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! 8) Other site...that's scary. Well I hope you like your gallery. I'll add you right now - let me know if you have any questions. Before you ask, though, try looking around here at the gallery instructions: http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/manual.php#albmgr
I started you off on the "Album Manager" section because you'll need to create an album first before you can upload your pics. Good luck!

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”