- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › New oil painting (12)
- › Top 10 selling painting themes (6)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (9)
- › Favourite Film? (144)
- › The 3 - Word Story (2517)
- › New Work (18)
- › Reintroducing myself (5)
- › Newbie - Can I change my user name?... (11)
- › The Difference (1)
So anyways I hope this helps. As for me I am finally going to continue to work on that painting. There is no promise I will finish it on this go-around though. I might put it away after completing another stage and I might not return to work on it for another 4 years!
I was once in the habit of collecting unfinished wooden items... and I would paint scenes on them, or cats, or other quirky stuff.
I have things I bought in 2002, that I started painting and haven't finished. One item sat around for 3 years after I purchased it; I finally decided to begin painting it, after we moved and I "discovered" it again while unpacking... But that was in 2005, and it's still only half finished.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests