To top

I guess I should finally say hello...

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
lathe7
Substantial poster

I guess I should finally say hello...

Postby lathe7 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:22 pm

Hello, everyone. I have been posting work and looking around at other artwork, I have seen some really great pieces on here by the way. There are quite a few very talented people, and there is such a friendly, real community atmosphere here. I already have felt welcome, and I certainly look forward to spending more time on here.
John Camp
Postaholic

Re: I guess I should finally say hello...

Postby John Camp » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Howdo Lathe..... Do you have a name or shall we just call you Lathe? :lol: JJ. Thank you soooo much for your generous compliments. I haven't yet.... but will... get around to checking out your works. BTW.... welcome to FM with open arms. If you're after feedback, post a topic under Art Critique. Oh yah, don't eat the yellow snow , eh? Cheers..... John
"Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much"~Erich Fromm
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great"~Mark Twain
lathe7
Substantial poster

Postby lathe7 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Thank you John for the welcome and the warning. My name is April- you can call me lathe or April, it doesn't really matter to me, I'm not very hung up on names.
SharsArt
Extreme poster

Postby SharsArt » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:15 pm

Hi April, welcome to FM gallery!

I just visited your gallery & was very impressed by your creative talent, and awesome imaginiation. You have an eye for seeing what many people would miss, unless someone pointed it out to them. Thank you for sharing that with us. Looking forward to seeing more soon!
John Camp
Postaholic

Postby John Camp » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

I'll go with April as I have a cousin with the same handle... and my old neighbor. So WELCOME again.... April...... Cheers... John.
I AM still going to check out your stuff!! :)
"Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much"~Erich Fromm
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great"~Mark Twain
Debbie Adams
Extreme poster

Postby Debbie Adams » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:29 am

Image to FM. April. I like April too.
I did check out your art gallery. You have some very interesting pieces in there. I'm not much myself on understanding abstracts, but I like them just the same. Keep up the good work! And glad to have you with us!Image
lathe7
Substantial poster

Postby lathe7 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:55 am

Thank you all for the welcome and the nice compliments!
Debbie Adams
Extreme poster

Postby Debbie Adams » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:06 am

You're welcome April, hope to see more of you around here. :D
Last edited by Debbie Adams on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
lathe7
Substantial poster

Postby lathe7 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:12 am

Debbie-
I really like your bio, and I especially like your lighthouse and seascape series. Just wanted to tell you that. :)
Debbie Adams
Extreme poster

Postby Debbie Adams » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:27 am

lathe7 wrote:Debbie-
I really like your bio, and I especially like your lighthouse and seascape series. Just wanted to tell you that. :)

Thank you April for you kind words. I enjoyed your abstracts series the most. I don't know much about abstracts, just enjoy looking at them and how free the artist is with expression.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”