To top

Hello (i am new)

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
PMMurphy
New poster

Hello (i am new)

Postby PMMurphy » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:08 pm

Hello my name is Patrick Murphy. I am 18 years old currently working at the Landings Officers Club here on Dover AFB. Dover , Delaware. I have been interested in art (yet not inspired) for pretty much my whole life. It isnt untill very recently after i graduated from high school that i have sparked motivation and inspiration into my artwork. I am already registered a few other website communities (deviantart.com redbubble and artwanted). Then i stumpld on this site and the only thing that has annoyed me so far is my computer can not open the new pages fast!!!! :(

Well as for my art i have won a few contests here and there, won a few blue ribbons at county fairs. I got an Honorable mention for that DC Contest for High School students for the class of 2008. Then the last part is at one point i was looked at for a 20,000 dollar scholorship to the university of Midwestern State. (But i honestly think he would of given it to anybody. He didnt talk to me personally about it he just told my dad *my dad didnt even say who i was or mention anything*) But i will never truly know the real reason behin the scholorship because i did not apply (i have my reasons).

Last but not least I hope everyone here at Foundmyself.com enjoys my work as i plan on enjoying yours aswell. Btw if you send me a comment and or whatever you may do and i dont respond for a while just be patient, I always return the favor.

Oh and i cant wait to get involved in the community here aswell??? thought i would add a nice little rambling line! :D
My work can be found here.

http://pmmurphy.deviantart.com
Scribbles
New poster

Re: Hello (i am new)

Postby Scribbles » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:23 pm

Hello and welcome to FM! I'm new here as well, and I have to say that this community is very nice. Congrats on all the winnings!! I'll be sure to check out your gallery!
Debbie Adams
Extreme poster

Postby Debbie Adams » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:26 pm

ImageImage to FM!!
So very happy Imageyou've joined our community. We have a really nice clan hereImage. I haven't viewed you art yet, but will be sure to let you know what I think. I look forward to it.Image
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Congrats on graduating, and like the other guys already said I second - "WELCOME!" What do you do over at the Landings Officers Club?
Gary Dee
Extreme poster

Postby Gary Dee » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Image Patrick!
Art by Gary Dee
Gary Dee's Gallery
Gary Dee Wingo's Original Paintings Portfolio

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" *John Lennon*
Life is not about surviving the storm...its learning to dance in the rain.
lathe7
Substantial poster

Postby lathe7 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Welcome, patrick :) and kudos on the contest wins.
PMMurphy
New poster

Postby PMMurphy » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:15 pm

bloodjelly wrote:Congrats on graduating, and like the other guys already said I second - "WELCOME!" What do you do over at the Landings Officers Club?

Im a Waiter.

Also i thank everyone else for the welcoming. But just for future notice i wont be trying to comment on many works here untill i finish my piece. Ive been putting it off too much and i just want to see it finished ><

SharsArt
Extreme poster

Postby SharsArt » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Welcome to the FM gallery! It's a great community, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. Hope you're able to set up a gallery of your work here on FM soon. Be sure & let us know when you have one up, so we can check it out!
PMMurphy
New poster

Postby PMMurphy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:50 pm

im sorry i should of posted this before.

I have uploaded a few of my works.

Please feel free to leave a comment and tell me your thoughts as i aim to hopefully share my work and give you somthing you enjoy. As i also hope to gain insight to help myself improve as an artist.

Debbie Adams
Extreme poster

Postby Debbie Adams » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:08 pm

PMMurphy wrote:
I have uploaded a few of my works.

Please feel free to leave a comment and tell me your thoughts as i aim to hopefully share my work and give you somthing you enjoy. As i also hope to gain insight to help myself improve as an artist.

I checked out your gallery. I've made my comments there. Nice work. :D

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”