To top

How old are you?

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
amandaschlicher
New poster

How old are you?

Postby amandaschlicher » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:19 am

Just wondering what the median age around here is...

I'm 22, and i'm a professional costume designer and semi-professional photographer (i'm an assistant at a pro studio and i sell work fairly regularly). I also work at a custom framing store (makes things alot easier!)

who are you?
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:49 am

Hi Amanda welcome to the site.

I'm 25, the son and brother of 3 people (2 girls one guy), a graphic designer, and the owner of this site. Lately I've been so busy that I hardly have time to think about what's coming around the corner in my life (grad school, relationships, projects) but I'm still having fun.

I would be completely stoked to see your costume designs (none posted here so far) and photography. :D
trishave03
Passionate poster

Postby trishave03 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:35 am

Hi Amanda,

I am 23 years old and a free lance artist. I sell my artwork on the internet and at a store in West Virginia.
Rez
Postaholic

Postby Rez » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:16 pm

i'm 19. i create a ton of crap all the time that people encourage me to print and sell. i dont have enough confidence in myself to sell something that took a total of 5 hours to make and perfect for a significant amount of money. i'm also untrained and self-taught. i have not had an actual education in artwork, so despite having rudimentary knowledge, i never know how my stuff actually stands. i'd like to wait until i'm a professional before i publicly assert myself.

that said, if you stick around, i can't wait to see what costume designs you have. i love looking at fashion ideas.
Carson Collins
Extreme poster

Postby Carson Collins » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:55 pm

Hi Amanda, I'm 51; never went to art school, was educated to be a medical doctor but never practised. I've been a professional artist for 27 years now; currently represented by 2 commercial galleries, one in Miami and one in LA. I also show in other countries, will maybe be in a group show in London soon. I work part-time for a production company; we do videos and (mostly) special events like the Sarasota Film Festival...
jusme
New poster

Postby jusme » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:52 am

Hi Amanda,

I am 52 and started drawing when I was 48. I draw for my daughter and grandchildren mostly and never have tried to sell anything.Mostly I like to draw scifi, fantasy type drawings using digital art programs.

I look forward to seeing some of your work :)
anthony
Extreme poster

Postby anthony » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:38 pm

Hi Amanda,
I too would like to see some of your work. I'm 43 and new to this sight. Still figuring out things.
Tony
Carson Collins
Extreme poster

Re: How old are you?

Postby Carson Collins » Fri May 20, 2011 6:09 am

Well, now I'm 57 and wearing Depends © Kimberly-Clark.

Not! :lol:
Shaun Kennedy
Extreme poster

Postby Shaun Kennedy » Sat May 21, 2011 8:15 am

Hey there Amanda, I am Shaun, 27, married, son, free lance artist, photographer, graphic designer.
Gary Dee
Extreme poster

Postby Gary Dee » Sat May 21, 2011 9:39 am

Some just don't pay attention to previous posts. :lol:Image
Good one, Carson. :D
Art by Gary Dee
Gary Dee's Gallery
Gary Dee Wingo's Original Paintings Portfolio

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" *John Lennon*
Life is not about surviving the storm...its learning to dance in the rain.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”