To top

Final test against South Africa

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
rebus
Postaholic

Final test against South Africa

Postby rebus » Wed Sep 03, 2003 12:34 am

Thursday is the opening day of the final test against South Africa... South Africa are leading the series 2-1 which means England cannot win but are able to secure a tie. We'll have to play better than we did the last time, though.
Any of my reference photos may be used to create artworks as long as they are acknowledged in the normal way.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Wed Sep 03, 2003 5:37 pm

Good luck. Hopefully your guys will come through in a clutch.
rebus
Postaholic

Postby rebus » Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:11 am

Well I'm not holding out much hope at the moment.... South Africa won the toss and elected to bat first. They were 231 for 1 at tea.... Not our series, clearly.
Any of my reference photos may be used to create artworks as long as they are acknowledged in the normal way.
rebus
Postaholic

Postby rebus » Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:01 pm

wahay... how things changed... England won the match to tie the series..... Not the best thing to celebrate in the world, but, hey, who's picky?
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Sep 15, 2003 1:44 pm

Good deal, definitely worth celebrating. My niners lost a very winnable game against the Rams yesterday, bt they still look good for the season.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”