To top

Hello all members and casual viewers: I'm a newbie!

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Starr
New poster

Hello all members and casual viewers: I'm a newbie!

Postby Starr » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:59 pm

I've just joined this very fine organization, and very pleased to have done so! It's about 4:30 on the very warm west coast of the United States I'm a professional artist, and after 6 tortuous months finally finished my website and put it up on the web. It's a photogallery with 12 galleries of 12 pics each. They are all oil painting, but I sell mostly giclees. I incorporated paypal and credit cards into my website, the most difficult part of building my website. Google put my site up after 4 hours. The last time I checked Yahoo and Bing had still not put it up. I'm fairly young, but have done quite a lot of paintings, most of them sold to a wholesaler, for 20 cents on the dollar to pay the rent and buy supplies. He would sell for double and almost always found a buyer, so that was encouraging at least, even though his checks were small. I'am an expressionist, my images almost all come from nature (I grew up in a national forest) filtered through my colorist and fairly imaginative mind. Thank you all, and the administrators for having me on Foundmyself. Starr
SRobertson

Re: Hello all members and casual viewers: I'm a newbie!

Postby SRobertson » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:54 am

Welcome. Now link us or put up some work, please. :)
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 am

Yes, let's see 8) Welcome to FM.
Gary Dee
Extreme poster

Postby Gary Dee » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:44 am

Image to FM! :D
Art by Gary Dee
Gary Dee's Gallery
Gary Dee Wingo's Original Paintings Portfolio

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" *John Lennon*
Life is not about surviving the storm...its learning to dance in the rain.
SharsArt
Extreme poster

Postby SharsArt » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Welcome to fm, we're very glad you've joined. I'm looking forward to seeing your works soon! :D

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”