To top

What's your artsy plans ?

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
MiChelleAngella
Extreme poster

What's your artsy plans ?

Postby MiChelleAngella » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:57 pm

This year I would like to focus on creating a style that I want to make into a series.
While I enjoy portrait drawing with graphite, that is not something I wanted to specialize in..
neither did I want to do only ocean paintings, or just abstracts;
Although I can't seem to give any of those up at all.
[My love of drawing people, painting the ocean, and creating colorful abstracts, remains].

I now have this desire to combine all three things to make a series that I will stick to.
That is, creating human figures in combination with organic abstracts, and i'm sure I can get the ocean waves in there sometimes too.

So that's one of my artsy plan for this year...

What's your artsy plans?
dylanchumleigh
Substantial poster

Re: What's your artsy plans ?

Postby dylanchumleigh » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:47 am

Wow not bad keep going on and add some more!!!
dylanchumleigh
Substantial poster

Postby dylanchumleigh » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:53 am

MiChelleAngella wrote:This year I would like to focus on creating a style that I want to make into a series.
While I enjoy portrait drawing with graphite, that is not something I wanted to specialize in..
neither did I want to do only ocean paintings, or just abstracts;
Although I can't seem to give any of those up at all.
[My love of drawing people, painting the ocean, and creating colorful abstracts, remains].

I now have this desire to combine all three things to make a series that I will stick to.
That is, creating human figures in combination with organic abstracts, and i'm sure I can get the ocean waves in there sometimes too.

So that's one of my artsy plan for this year...

What's your artsy plans?

Wow not bad keep going on and add some more!!! I want to ask you one thing is it your own blog site because i am also interested to write something on arts and entertainment can you please give me your email address so i can contact you???
Johnnie Morgan
Substantial poster

Postby Johnnie Morgan » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:05 am

Firstly...to solve the mystery of what happened to my pants on New Year's Eve. What a blur.

Secondly and thirdly (and more artistically leaning)...redo what I have of the Sun and Moon Collection on watercolor paper. Then and/or compile a list of working titles I've been building up for a while and put them into...something.

Fourthly...a couple of things that I was doing for class that I didn't complete.

All in that order of priority.
Steve Labours_428
Passionate poster

Postby Steve Labours_428 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:44 pm

I completed one plan before the new year which was to have at least 12 pictures. I wanted to show my gamut of abilities, but don't feel I succeeded with my cartoon faces.

I plan on venturing into watercolor and continuing with my graphite pics. I can sculpt, but I don't have room to keep them..
"...Those who work deserve their pay!" 1 Timothy 5:18
Carson Collins
Extreme poster

Postby Carson Collins » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:52 am

I plan to eat several dozen meals consisting of overcooked ground beef, eggplant, huge hunks of nearly raw onions, canned beans, mustard, and hard-boiled eggs. Then I'm going to telephone the local "news" TV station and make a terrorist threat. I will then let off a seemingly lethal fart in an elevator. That should get me 5 minutes of fame, no?
MiChelleAngella
Extreme poster

Postby MiChelleAngella » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:46 am

I would appreciate if you leave your inappropriate comments from my posts
Last edited by MiChelleAngella on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owl Jones
Substantial poster

Postby Owl Jones » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:01 pm

My "artsy" plan is to grow my brand, set myself up as a local celebrity, and - most importantly - try to make enough money to help my wife in keeping us from losing everything we have.

2013 - This year it's Serious.
Lorena Shiffer
Postaholic

Postby Lorena Shiffer » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Get my gourd studio an antique trailer, that looks like a train car leveled and get it set up and functioning again. To get my current photographic works, printed, displayed, and up for sale. Figure out how to get Pay Pay set up in my gallery. Make my new business "The Darkroom" successful. Start printing silver gelatin prints again and photo shopping some mirror images. Get my gazzillion negatives of 40 years scanned. Whew!
Attachments
Pwindow.jpg
zeeshan
New poster

Postby zeeshan » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:33 pm

“The importance of teaching as a profession has been tragically undervalued and the result will be a diminished American culture, And the place of the arts in the classroom is essential in encouraging invention, ambition, and an understanding of the importance and pleasures of living an examined life.”

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”