- › What camera to buy (10)
- › The amateur Manga art of JAVY73 (47)
- › Jewelry Designs (1)
- › On the Theme of Dreams (3)
- › Ye Olde FM Pub (6000)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Shane (15)
- › New kid on the block (8)
- › “Nature” 2018 Art Exhibition Re... (1)
- › Halloween Scare - Free MP3 Recordin... (7)
As often happens in debates, the candidates dodged and redirected questions to sometimes completely unrelated topics. When asked if Arnold supported equal taxes for rich and poor he responded, but to a previous question he had already answered.
The rest of the candidates did alright, and Arianna Huffington had some funny comebacks to Arnie's interruptions, including one where she said, "This is the way you treat women. We know that. But not now." The moderator seemed exasperated at times and finally said to the panel and the audience, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is not Comedy Central. I swear."
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 12 guests