- › Oil painting techniques (2)
- › Highest Rated Piece (2)
- › Favorite gallery (5)
- › Favorites are now Collections (5)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (229)
- › New timeline/social events design (8)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (14)
- › favorite music (38)
- › The Worst Big Film you Ever Saw (65)
- › New oil painting (8)
As often happens in debates, the candidates dodged and redirected questions to sometimes completely unrelated topics. When asked if Arnold supported equal taxes for rich and poor he responded, but to a previous question he had already answered.
The rest of the candidates did alright, and Arianna Huffington had some funny comebacks to Arnie's interruptions, including one where she said, "This is the way you treat women. We know that. But not now." The moderator seemed exasperated at times and finally said to the panel and the audience, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is not Comedy Central. I swear."
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests