To top

New message board

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

New message board

Postby bloodjelly » Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:00 pm

Hi everyone - sorry for the swap of boards after all your great posts on the other one, but this board offers more features that'll be better in the long run. I've transferred your user accounts over so that you can log in normally. Email if there are any problems.

To view the old board, click here: http://www.foundmyself.com/cgi/yabb/YaBB.cgi

Please don't post to the old board, though, or else this one will never get started! Thanks for understanding.
rebus
Postaholic

Postby rebus » Sat Aug 30, 2003 6:45 am

Shame to swap just as things were starting to get going... Have you thought of putting a lock on the old board so you can't post there and then putting a link so you get put through to this one? Boo hoo, can't you transfer the old posts over???? Shame to lose those great threads, not to mention the pictures.

Anyhow, good luck with the new board... I shall give image posting a go soon....
Any of my reference photos may be used to create artworks as long as they are acknowledged in the normal way.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:33 am

OK, ok, you've convinced me. :D Here I go to try...hopefully the whole thing doesn't explode.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Sat Aug 30, 2003 11:36 am

welp, it did explode - 3 times so far. (another good thing about this board and why I switched - easy backups :lol: ) I'll transfer some of the images over manually I guess.
rebus
Postaholic

Postby rebus » Sat Aug 30, 2003 3:47 pm

Aw, sorry....
Any of my reference photos may be used to create artworks as long as they are acknowledged in the normal way.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”