To top

Just started painting again and would appreciate critiques

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
AnneVenier
Substantial poster

Just started painting again and would appreciate critiques

Postby AnneVenier » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:42 am

I haven't posted anything to this web site in probably over a year but I just started teaching oil painting classes at my church which means I've been doing a lot of painting. Although I've given quite a few away or done them on commission I have posted a few and would appreciate any feedback you'd care to share. Thanks for your attention Anne Venier
C-nick
Extreme poster

Re: Just started painting again and would appreciate critiqu

Postby C-nick » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:05 am

I love them, especially "Momentary Illusions". :D
"Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse." Winston Churchill

C.nick's Links:
Facebook
ImageKind
Zazzle
Tumblr

bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:53 am

Welcome back Anne :D Yes, Momentary Illusions is a very cool concept, and well executed. Good to have you here again.
SharsArt
Extreme poster

Postby SharsArt » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Hi Anne,

It's good to see you active on the FM forum. I enjoyed viewing your gallery very much, and look forward to seeing more of you and your works on FM. :D

My suggestion regarding critique would be to pick one piece & post it in the "Art Critique" thread here on the forum, since it wouldn't be appropriate to have people posting opinions or criticisms in the comment section of the piece they are viewing in your gallery itself.

Hope I've helped, and welcome back! :D
Living Inspired Now
New poster

Postby Living Inspired Now » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm

Hello there,

I took a look at your gallery and I must say you are very talented. I am not a professional whatsoever but I am impressed. Please let me know if you would ever like to submit any of your art to be published on our site and newsletter. I'm the owner of Living Inspired Now (http://www.livinginspirednow.com) and we are focused on spreading positivity and inspiration to those open to it. Our newsletter showcases original articles, poetry, photographs and other works of art from artists all over the world. We hope to hear from you.

Jason Alderson
Living Inspired Now
http://www.livinginspirednow.com
SharsArt
Extreme poster

Postby SharsArt » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:54 am

If the above post was in reference to me, then thank you very much. I've been really busy lately, but I'll try to check out your site when I get a chance.

Wishing you every success in all your artistic endeavors. :D

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”