To top

Just Got On Here! :D

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
m1k3ybLuE
New poster

Just Got On Here! :D

Postby m1k3ybLuE » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Hello, I'm an aspiring Digital Artist/Photographer. My specialty is Photomanipulation, mostly with pictures I've taken myself. My art is very diverse, ranging from abstract, to landscapes/scenery, to conceptual, etc. I'm very excited to join this thriving creative community and share my art with everyone in it. :-) I look forward to seeing your work as well!
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: Just Got On Here! :D

Postby bloodjelly » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Awesome to have you. Welcome to FM!
BogStandad
Extreme poster

Postby BogStandad » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:37 am

Greetings m1k3ybLuE,

I had a look at your work and I will look forward to seeing more, get your studio in the competition quick while there is still time, might as well, would be a good newbie entrance.

http://www.foundmyself.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9592
sue hazelton
Postaholic

Postby sue hazelton » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:27 am

Hi and Welcome to FM mlk3ybLuE, Just finished looking at your gallery. Cool work! Glad you joined to share your talent. There are a lot of friendly, talented, and helpful artists here. Be looking forward to seeing more in your gallery. Again Welcome to FM! :) sue
m1k3ybLuE
New poster

Postby m1k3ybLuE » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:58 am

BogStandad wrote:Greetings m1k3ybLuE,

I had a look at your work and I will look forward to seeing more, get your studio in the competition quick while there is still time, might as well, would be a good newbie entrance.

Thanks for checking out my work! I appreciate the support. And the contest advice. XD haha I believe I will do that! It'll be a good way to get started and maybe earn a little noob recognition, like you said. :D Thanks again!
m1k3ybLuE
New poster

Postby m1k3ybLuE » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:00 am

sue hazelton wrote:Hi and Welcome to FM mlk3ybLuE, Just finished looking at your gallery. Cool work! Glad you joined to share your talent. There are a lot of friendly, talented, and helpful artists here. Be looking forward to seeing more in your gallery. Again Welcome to FM! :) sue

Thank you for your support, and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate the feedback. :-) Not to mention the nice warm welcome!
m1k3ybLuE
New poster

Postby m1k3ybLuE » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:01 am

bloodjelly wrote:Awesome to have you. Welcome to FM!

Thanks a ton! :-)
BogStandad
Extreme poster

Postby BogStandad » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:53 am

m1k3ybLuE wrote:
BogStandad wrote:Greetings m1k3ybLuE,

Thanks for checking out my work! I appreciate the support. And the contest advice. XD haha I believe I will do that! It'll be a good way to get started and maybe earn a little noob recognition, like you said. :D Thanks again!

Great, live like there is no tomorrow because there isn't anyway, only today, tomorrow never comes and the grass grows better if you don't stand on it too long, ha, ha, :D .
Mshellee
Passionate poster

Postby Mshellee » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:17 am

Welcome! Great to hear that you do PhotoManips too. I have a few that I took the photo and turned into my artwork. It is lots of fun. Great artwork you have! :D
m1k3ybLuE
New poster

Postby m1k3ybLuE » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:56 am

Mshellee wrote:Welcome! Great to hear that you do PhotoManips too. I have a few that I took the photo and turned into my artwork. It is lots of fun. Great artwork you have! :D

Thank you kindly! XD I'll check out your stuff too, right away! Always happy to find another artist of the same medium. :-) It's an under-appreciated style, in my opinion, and the more artists who do it credit, the better!

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”