To top

Just Got On Here! :D

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
SharsArt
Extreme poster

Re: Just Got On Here! :D

Postby SharsArt » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Hi,

Welcome to FM. The deadline for the current art contest has been extended till Friday, so you might want to post a photo of your work space on that thread to enter the contest. The winner will be picked randomly, so you have as much chance to win as anyone else. Truth is, I believe we all win when we participate, so it'll be a great way to start!

I enjoyed viewing your gallery very much. Your work is interesting & expressive, & I'm sure you're going to fit right in. Looking forward to seeing more of you & your work here on FM.
m1k3ybLuE
New poster

Postby m1k3ybLuE » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:29 am

SharsArt wrote:Hi,

Welcome to FM. The deadline for the current art contest has been extended till Friday, so you might want to post a photo of your work space on that thread to enter the contest. The winner will be picked randomly, so you have as much chance to win as anyone else. Truth is, I believe we all win when we participate, so it'll be a great way to start!

I enjoyed viewing your gallery very much. Your work is interesting & expressive, & I'm sure you're going to fit right in. Looking forward to seeing more of you & your work here on FM.

Thank you so much! :-) I think I will definitely do that!
Marsha Fitzgerald
Substantial poster

Postby Marsha Fitzgerald » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 am

Welcome aboard D!

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”