To top

I like this site!

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
LadyBug

I like this site!

Postby LadyBug » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:36 pm

Hi. I really like this site. Its pretty cool. It is nice to see a site that is dedicated to the appreciation of art and people, rather than money making. I will post some of my art soon. I hope you like it. :wink:
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:40 pm

Thanks for the comments. :D It's nice to see there are people dedicated to art, too. It'll be nice to see your work. You have to register before you can post artwork, though.
azure
Substantial poster

Postby azure » Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:30 am

:D I like this site too! I am working on some drawings to share. (have to scan them and size them to fit the requirements of this site) I can't get near my easel yet, as my studio space is currently being used as temporary storage :roll:

I hope this site takes off. It is so pleasant to be here. :D
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:30 pm

Thanks azure...that's cool of you to say.
ladybug
New poster

Hi Azure

Postby ladybug » Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:34 pm

I also want to post my art soon, but I haven't had the time yet to make any new stuff. Im real busy with school. Good luck with your art. :D
never depressive
never aggressive
always progressive
rebus
Postaholic

Postby rebus » Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:40 am

Well you can still pop in and say hi from time to time and comment on what you like or don't like about some of the work on here and post your own when you're ready.
Any of my reference photos may be used to create artworks as long as they are acknowledged in the normal way.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”