My first ever painting :/

Post your art here! Discussion and critiques of user-submitted artwork.
aneri
New poster
New poster

Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:37 pm  

This is my first attempt at painting. I've been doing pencil works for 2 years now.
Aside from wishing to explore art, I also desire to learn to paint because my family is really struggling financially and I want to be able to pay for my own therapy without having to take money from them.
I put this one on sale. Do you think I could sell this type of art for 100-130$? I also want to try out different styles in the future :D
Attachments
1655378855623 (1).jpg

ArtNewB
Substantial poster
Substantial poster

Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:51 am  

This is a fantastic artwork! Bryanen! You’re a very talented artist, good luck for your art selling! I would say you can keep working on what you are doing because it looks you are good at it, but nowadays, artists are facing much more competition and challenges so don’t expect too high. If you are young and you have the energy and patience, think about acrylics art too. But there is no shortcut, you still have to organise yourself, and be friend to the others artists in the website and don’t be selfish. As Bible said “ If God’s willing, you can do this and do that!”So whether we can be successful or not, oftentimes it depends on what is God’s plan on us. So continue to follow your dream, and pray.

•   Information