- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Suggestions & Comments (1)
- › “Open” (No Theme) 2017 Online A... (4)
- › What camera to buy (12)
- › Top 10 selling painting themes (3)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (246)
- › The 3 - Word Story (2516)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Re-introducing myself (3)
- › My Introduction (5)
Like always, your palette choices, texture, & detail work are spot on. Your subject choice is very interesting, because it's unlike the variety of cattle we see here in California & they're very unique in appearance.
I have no critique, but if I were to be 'nit picky' the only suggestion I could offer is that I think a little touch of highlight on the forelock of the animal in the foreground would really make it pop & put more life into it on that beautiful mostly sunny day in Scotland?
Hope I've helped, & it's so good to see you & your work on FM again!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests