- › Digital art from photos (2)
- › 5 things.... (58)
- › The 3 - Word Story (2518)
- › SOLAR POWER (1)
- › Site Main Category Selection (1)
- › Art Price Calculator Help (2)
- › How To Fix Problems in HP Support A... (3)
- › Windows Of Heaven (7)
- › Opinions / Feedback on this paintin... (1)
- › How to Remove Avast From Windows? (1)
Like always, your palette choices, texture, & detail work are spot on. Your subject choice is very interesting, because it's unlike the variety of cattle we see here in California & they're very unique in appearance.
I have no critique, but if I were to be 'nit picky' the only suggestion I could offer is that I think a little touch of highlight on the forelock of the animal in the foreground would really make it pop & put more life into it on that beautiful mostly sunny day in Scotland?
Hope I've helped, & it's so good to see you & your work on FM again!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests