To top

Do you think Rasool McGee an artist

Post your art here! Discussion and critiques of user-submitted artwork.
Rasool McGee
Substantial poster

Do you think Rasool McGee an artist

Postby Rasool McGee » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:42 am

I have posted servesl pieces what are your thoughts dies my art work deserves to be here in a Art Museum
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Re: Do you think Rasool McGee an artist

Postby Grandaddyearl » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:16 pm

RAsool, some of your pieces are quite well thought out. Not sure your work is presented well on lined note book sheets. I am assuming you are young and may be sketching in your school note book (hopefully not during classes like I used to do). See if you can't find some plain slightly stiffer paper to work on.keep working as it becomes better with each piece. Grandaddyearl
Rasool McGee
Substantial poster

Postby Rasool McGee » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:17 pm

Grandaddyear first let thank yoy by respondung to my post im nit yiung im 38 years of sge and i cannot afford sketching paper so I'm doing everything on my notebook paper I posted a another post here years back about got some feedback as well I wanted to see if my work was worthy of being in a Art Museum
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Postby Grandaddyearl » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:08 pm

Rasool, not sure what being in an art museum means to you. Sorry when I saw the lined paper I thought you were a student. Normally we judge our work by folks that buy it or published praise. When and if we enter and win competitions and become well known we may be invited to display in museums. Are you selling well and have you won any completions? Maybe you got the wagon in front of the horse. Grandaddyearl
Rasool McGee
Substantial poster

Postby Rasool McGee » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:21 am

I haven't won a competition but I post my artwork online
Rasool McGee
Substantial poster

Postby Rasool McGee » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:32 am

I ha ent submitted any artwork for competition Grandaddyearl
Chris fairl
Passionate poster

Postby Chris fairl » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Rasool there are many levels of artists . Do I think your a artist yes . I viewed your work an you do have talent. Having a online gallery to show your work is a good start .A young very talented artist DEMOOSE ART uses pens he draws 2 hrs or more every day museum art is very high quality .let me ask you do you really enjoy art ? I've been drawing for many year's .an only started to paint. Last year. Because I like doing it. If you do you. Only keep getting better Hope you hang in there you may surprise yourself
Rasool McGee
Substantial poster

Postby Rasool McGee » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:34 pm

Chris Fairly I love art I pride my self of conducting my self as a classic old school artist my favorite Artist Russo and Michaelangelo my heart i hsve akways wanted to be a famous Artist and also my childhood heart dream is almost complete I do want to be known eirld wide and I want to I spire those who want the same exact dream
Cimberlyas
New poster

Postby Cimberlyas » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:12 am

he is an aaaaamazing artist :D
I create dream Symbol to people can understand their dream meanings online and the images that i create are pretty good and visuall great and meaningful! :D
HossFowkes
New poster

Postby HossFowkes » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:58 pm

HI ALL

Hi Hoss here My idea of art at times does not seem to match many others! But we are individuals so judge them on there merits not our prejudices?

Return to “Art critique”