To top

Male Nudes & other queer stuff

Post your art here! Discussion and critiques of user-submitted artwork.
kuriology
New poster

Male Nudes & other queer stuff

Postby kuriology » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:53 pm

Hello

Disabled artist very tentatively placing hypothetical toe into art pool to test the ambient temperature & to introduce myself.

As a newbie here & I've just listed initial few example works in my gallery under 'Kuriology'. They are all NFS, as I'm just feeling my way.

Please don't be too harsh or judgemental

The Kuriologist
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: Male Nudes & other queer stuff

Postby bloodjelly » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:30 pm

Howdy - well they're all very well done! Did you create them yourself, or are you just a collector, or is it a mix? Anyway welcome to FM 8)
kuriology
New poster

Re: Male Nudes & other queer stuff

Postby kuriology » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:38 pm

Hi Bloodjelly

Thank you for reply.

I do collect for my own 'Cabinet of Curiosities', but that said, the sculptures shown in my 'kuriology' gallery here are/will be only my own sculptural creations I have made.

Having been housebound since 2006 & therefore with a lot of time on my hands, I've made a lot of sculptures. (seriously, it runs into hundreds).

Since getting earlier this year (2016) my Disability Assistance Dog (my profile pic is my Assistance Dog 'Tik', she's a whole lot prettier than me) I have been regaining some confidence.

Having built a website 'kuriology.com' yesterday, 'foundmyself' was the third place on my list to begin to establish a sculpture presence. I'm just beginning to start the process of putting my sculpture work 'out there'.

The Kuriologist

Return to “Art critique”