- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (244)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (1)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (8)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
- › New oil painting (9)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (3)
- › Just in a Blah mood can't paint (6)
- › Hello to all at Foundmyself.com (5)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › favorite music (38)
Disabled artist very tentatively placing hypothetical toe into art pool to test the ambient temperature & to introduce myself.
As a newbie here & I've just listed initial few example works in my gallery under 'Kuriology'. They are all NFS, as I'm just feeling my way.
Please don't be too harsh or judgemental
Thank you for reply.
I do collect for my own 'Cabinet of Curiosities', but that said, the sculptures shown in my 'kuriology' gallery here are/will be only my own sculptural creations I have made.
Having been housebound since 2006 & therefore with a lot of time on my hands, I've made a lot of sculptures. (seriously, it runs into hundreds).
Since getting earlier this year (2016) my Disability Assistance Dog (my profile pic is my Assistance Dog 'Tik', she's a whole lot prettier than me) I have been regaining some confidence.
Having built a website 'kuriology.com' yesterday, 'foundmyself' was the third place on my list to begin to establish a sculpture presence. I'm just beginning to start the process of putting my sculpture work 'out there'.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests