- › Call for Art - Theme “Animals” ... (1)
- › Pencil Sketch Made By Me (6)
- › tata folks (2)
- › New Work (14)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (220)
- › Feedback on our new website (3)
- › ArtStock - How Longe before email? (3)
- › Added Video for painting (3)
- › Finish building project (2)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
Here's a piece from a series that I'm currently working on and a link to my demos showing how my artwork comes together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjs_WmD ... DMRI71a_tv
Also here's a link to my website: http://www.CharlesMcNealArt.com
- Untitled Gold (no.1)fm.jpg (188.04 KiB) Viewed 1001 times
MiChelleAngella wrote:I like the color combination and design.
Do you use a pouring medium, or is it golden fluid paints?
Thank you Michelle! No I don't use any pouring mediums or golden fluid paints. I only use water to thin my acrylics.
This is very cool work.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest