- › Selling paintings via virtual galle... (8)
- › Please please please comments and f... (7)
- › My skulls! (1)
- › Critic on a few new pieces of art o... (1)
- › CALL FOR ARTISTS-U.S. GALLERY (2)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (2)
- › Introducing myself (5)
- › I'm new to this and would like to s... (2)
- › New artist looking for critiques (19)
- › Book Launch (9)
Do you like it? If you would like to give some advice for me, I am glad?
Grandaddyearl wrote:Like the way you transition from the foreground (clear and concise) into less defined distance including the color transition. Look forward to your gallery on foundmyself. Nice to have you on board. Grandaddyearl
Thank you for your comments.
I also look forward to having more room for growth.
Quianna Blanc wrote:I really like this, my favorite part is the blue and white flowers, and then the simpler yellow ones in the background.
That's I would like to show the its sense of hierarchy.
jamescassel wrote:I appreciate the rising-falling movement, nice watercolor!
Thanks a lot!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest