- › Hey There! (8)
- › Please review my website (4)
- › Please review my website (2)
- › France, south coast. (3)
- › Favorite 5 Bands (151)
- › guess I need to re-introduce myself... (9)
- › Hello, Im new here! (4)
- › Petition for statue of Baphomet to ... (4)
- › Made my second art piece using past... (1)
- › Petition for Baphomet statue to be ... (2)
Do you like it? If you would like to give some advice for me, I am glad?
Grandaddyearl wrote:Like the way you transition from the foreground (clear and concise) into less defined distance including the color transition. Look forward to your gallery on foundmyself. Nice to have you on board. Grandaddyearl
Thank you for your comments.
I also look forward to having more room for growth.
Quianna Blanc wrote:I really like this, my favorite part is the blue and white flowers, and then the simpler yellow ones in the background.
That's I would like to show the its sense of hierarchy.
jamescassel wrote:I appreciate the rising-falling movement, nice watercolor!
Thanks a lot!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest