- › researching digital cameras (5)
- › VOTE HERE - Light in the Winter Dar... (23)
- › Please review my website (2)
- › Botanicals 2017 Online Art Exhibiti... (2)
- › Hi, I have been stepping up the qua... (7)
- › What is Art? (9)
- › Say something about my painting~ (11)
- › Photoshop tip - arbitrary rotation ... (6)
- › Call for Art – Online Solo Art Ex... (2)
- › A poem for the traveler (4)
Do you like it? If you would like to give some advice for me, I am glad?
Grandaddyearl wrote:Like the way you transition from the foreground (clear and concise) into less defined distance including the color transition. Look forward to your gallery on foundmyself. Nice to have you on board. Grandaddyearl
Thank you for your comments.
I also look forward to having more room for growth.
Quianna Blanc wrote:I really like this, my favorite part is the blue and white flowers, and then the simpler yellow ones in the background.
That's I would like to show the its sense of hierarchy.
jamescassel wrote:I appreciate the rising-falling movement, nice watercolor!
Thanks a lot!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests