- › Leaving Facebook? (2)
- › Call for Art - Theme “Animals” ... (1)
- › Pencil Sketch Made By Me (6)
- › tata folks (2)
- › New Work (14)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (220)
- › Feedback on our new website (3)
- › ArtStock - How Longe before email? (3)
- › Added Video for painting (3)
- › Finish building project (2)
Do you like it? If you would like to give some advice for me, I am glad?
Grandaddyearl wrote:Like the way you transition from the foreground (clear and concise) into less defined distance including the color transition. Look forward to your gallery on foundmyself. Nice to have you on board. Grandaddyearl
Thank you for your comments.
I also look forward to having more room for growth.
Quianna Blanc wrote:I really like this, my favorite part is the blue and white flowers, and then the simpler yellow ones in the background.
That's I would like to show the its sense of hierarchy.
jamescassel wrote:I appreciate the rising-falling movement, nice watercolor!
Thanks a lot!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests