To top

Please please please comments and feedback sort !!!

Post your art here! Discussion and critiques of user-submitted artwork.
teague1zak

Please please please comments and feedback sort !!!

Postby teague1zak » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:30 am

Desperatley requiring feedback on my artwork. Back in the day, well the 90s actually when i ran my own gallery in Edinburgh heraldry was very popular since, however, getting back into it the uptake is very slow, is my artwork poor? is the market swamped ? Probably both but i know there are many websites selling simular products to me but they seem to be badly researched and vertually all are computer generated, but perhaps the market for hand painted and well researched products just isnt there anymore. Can anyone help, give advise, or is it time to finally box up the brushes or give up on heraldry. Hoping for reaction. Steve
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Re: Please please please comments and feedback sort !!!

Postby Grandaddyearl » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:51 am

Love your work. Especially your sketches. Originals have still got to be in the forefront of art. As I work totally in pen and pencil (not computers) I appreciate your talent and with a Scotsman background the clan/crest theme you specialize in was especially appreciated. Grandaddyearl
teague1zak

Postby teague1zak » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:14 pm

Thanks for thr feedback grandadyearl much appreciated, just need people to part with their money now lol
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Postby Grandaddyearl » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Don't we all! Market been a little slow for a whole bunch of artists for a while now. You are not alone here. Grandaddyearl
johhn
New poster

Postby johhn » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:46 pm

what would look really cool is coats of arms featuring popular culture, a mash up

then you have traditional coats of arms and modern themes. so the motto could be, 'living it big' with a vespa on one side of the motto and a bong on the other
Dorothyof0z246
Substantial poster

Postby Dorothyof0z246 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:08 pm

Can someone on this vine come look at my art and let me know what you think about it.
Not in Kansas anymore.
knoble-roots7
New poster

Postby knoble-roots7 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:49 am

Can u pls comment on my work. I've been drawing since I could remember. This is my first time selling art online. My favorite is portraits.Should I expand to something a little different?
picomo riko
New poster

Postby picomo riko » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:45 am

You ran an art gallery? Maybe you're confusing graphic design with fine art. Maybe you're in the same boat with Warhol and Lichtenstein. If you get a spirit medium to put you in touch with my uncle, Mister Van Gogh... He knows what is art and what is not.

Return to “Art critique”