- › New Artist (7)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (4)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (9)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (226)
- › Stop, Look and Listen, the "No... (3)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Homework question (4)
- › 8th Annual “SeaScapes” Art Exhi... (1)
- › Windows Of Heaven (6)
- › Uncovered and Awakened (1)
Who can tell, where can one find the real buyers?
As for the restauratnt, I think this option is likely unacceptable to me. It is unlikely that they buy something
Galleries of russian art in NYC?
I collect modern masters and those galleries that carry modern masters become pretty obvious in a search. You might call the art society in NYC and get suggestions but I see galleries in my searches that seem to carry art in your Dad's vein. You might find selling the pieces is a matter of where you have them priced. If a gallery does handle them they will price them and keep 30-40% in commission. The restaurants who carry my work are commission free by the way. Grandaddyearl
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests