- › ART CREATIONS (3)
- › Digital painting (4)
- › New Fellow Artist introducing mysel... (4)
- › AOL Desktop Client 1844-794-2728 (1)
- › Call for Art - Theme "Figurati... (1)
- › Acrylic Lessons in the Blog (5)
- › Free Images - Seen in Blog (1)
- › Hi to all (4)
- › Hello Everyone (6)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (210)
Who can tell, where can one find the real buyers?
As for the restauratnt, I think this option is likely unacceptable to me. It is unlikely that they buy something
Galleries of russian art in NYC?
I collect modern masters and those galleries that carry modern masters become pretty obvious in a search. You might call the art society in NYC and get suggestions but I see galleries in my searches that seem to carry art in your Dad's vein. You might find selling the pieces is a matter of where you have them priced. If a gallery does handle them they will price them and keep 30-40% in commission. The restaurants who carry my work are commission free by the way. Grandaddyearl
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests