- › Netflix and Anime (3)
- › Last film you saw at the cinema? (37)
- › Newbie: Say what you will about my ... (3)
- › Which song will you recommend? (2)
- › favorite music (31)
- › past present future insert coin ple... (1)
- › Call for Art – Online Solo Art Ex... (1)
- › say your opinion about my artworks (3)
- › France, south coast. (1)
- › First attempt at a seascape (2)
Who can tell, where can one find the real buyers?
As for the restauratnt, I think this option is likely unacceptable to me. It is unlikely that they buy something
Galleries of russian art in NYC?
I collect modern masters and those galleries that carry modern masters become pretty obvious in a search. You might call the art society in NYC and get suggestions but I see galleries in my searches that seem to carry art in your Dad's vein. You might find selling the pieces is a matter of where you have them priced. If a gallery does handle them they will price them and keep 30-40% in commission. The restaurants who carry my work are commission free by the way. Grandaddyearl
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests