- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (219)
- › Feedback on our new website (3)
- › ArtStock - How Longe before email? (3)
- › tata folks (1)
- › New Work (13)
- › Added Video for painting (3)
- › Finish building project (2)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Robins in the Hood (8)
- › The Abstracts 2018 Online Art Exhib... (1)
Who can tell, where can one find the real buyers?
As for the restauratnt, I think this option is likely unacceptable to me. It is unlikely that they buy something
Galleries of russian art in NYC?
I collect modern masters and those galleries that carry modern masters become pretty obvious in a search. You might call the art society in NYC and get suggestions but I see galleries in my searches that seem to carry art in your Dad's vein. You might find selling the pieces is a matter of where you have them priced. If a gallery does handle them they will price them and keep 30-40% in commission. The restaurants who carry my work are commission free by the way. Grandaddyearl
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest