- › Art Call - “SeaScapes” Online A... (1)
- › Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah (1)
- › Tim Buckley - Once I Was (1)
- › Call for Art – Online Solo Art Ex... (2)
- › Feed back on a painting (2)
- › The amateur Manga art of JAVY73 (46)
- › Three sisters and a baby (6)
- › Far From Your Sun (5)
- › Hello everybody (11)
- › These are the Most anticipated movi... (6)
Who can tell, where can one find the real buyers?
As for the restauratnt, I think this option is likely unacceptable to me. It is unlikely that they buy something
Galleries of russian art in NYC?
I collect modern masters and those galleries that carry modern masters become pretty obvious in a search. You might call the art society in NYC and get suggestions but I see galleries in my searches that seem to carry art in your Dad's vein. You might find selling the pieces is a matter of where you have them priced. If a gallery does handle them they will price them and keep 30-40% in commission. The restaurants who carry my work are commission free by the way. Grandaddyearl
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest