- › painting dreams (9)
- › Call for Art – “Open” (No The... (1)
- › Hi I'm new Call me (14)
- › Energi Seni Art Exhibition (1)
- › VOTE HERE - Summer Fun art contest (5)
- › Any tool for creating artistic bitm... (5)
- › New Fellow Artist introducing mysel... (16)
- › bums-here's a cult slacker flick (6)
- › New art contest - Summer Fun (46)
- › Last film you saw at the cinema? (40)
Who can tell, where can one find the real buyers?
As for the restauratnt, I think this option is likely unacceptable to me. It is unlikely that they buy something
Galleries of russian art in NYC?
I collect modern masters and those galleries that carry modern masters become pretty obvious in a search. You might call the art society in NYC and get suggestions but I see galleries in my searches that seem to carry art in your Dad's vein. You might find selling the pieces is a matter of where you have them priced. If a gallery does handle them they will price them and keep 30-40% in commission. The restaurants who carry my work are commission free by the way. Grandaddyearl
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests