- › Santa Enter the Politically Correct... (1)
- › New Artist (7)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (4)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (9)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (226)
- › Stop, Look and Listen, the "No... (3)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Homework question (4)
- › 8th Annual “SeaScapes” Art Exhi... (1)
- › Windows Of Heaven (6)
Anyway if you have any ideas, comments, feedback it is welcome.
As for the video, it would show much better if there was a white background on the wall (the painting gets lost against the markings on the wall)
The wall is my easel I tape canvas to the wall or stretch it and hang it on the wall and work on it. The black paint on the wall is on a canvas that I am working on. Other than that I can find something to hang on the wall.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests