- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (219)
- › Feedback on our new website (3)
- › ArtStock - How Longe before email? (3)
- › tata folks (1)
- › New Work (13)
- › Added Video for painting (3)
- › Finish building project (2)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Robins in the Hood (8)
- › The Abstracts 2018 Online Art Exhib... (1)
Anyway if you have any ideas, comments, feedback it is welcome.
As for the video, it would show much better if there was a white background on the wall (the painting gets lost against the markings on the wall)
The wall is my easel I tape canvas to the wall or stretch it and hang it on the wall and work on it. The black paint on the wall is on a canvas that I am working on. Other than that I can find something to hang on the wall.
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest