- › FM updates on the way (5)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)
Anyway if you have any ideas, comments, feedback it is welcome.
As for the video, it would show much better if there was a white background on the wall (the painting gets lost against the markings on the wall)
The wall is my easel I tape canvas to the wall or stretch it and hang it on the wall and work on it. The black paint on the wall is on a canvas that I am working on. Other than that I can find something to hang on the wall.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests