- › Oil painting - Autumn River (8)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
- › New oil painting (9)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (3)
- › Just in a Blah mood can't paint (6)
- › Hello to all at Foundmyself.com (5)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › favorite music (38)
- › Oil painting techniques (3)
- › Highest Rated Piece (3)
I see you've got a great sense of colors, your boredom series look nice and realistic. That's a great talent to see how colors are composed better, so you've done a great job here!
The texture, on the other hand, requires more details and making details requires more tools. You're making flowers of plastic, and bottle plastic is a hard-to-manage material in means of making it look realistic.
If your aim is to make your flowers bloom like real ones, consider trying new approaches, tools and techniques to work with plastic.
P.S. I see you are selling your flowers, but you are making the very common mistake. Using bad quality photographs literally kills all potential customers' interest in your work. And no matter how much time you invested in your artwork, people would just go by. No matter whether you sell handmade or tickets for events like best-vegas consider using a good camera or ask a photographer for a short quality photoshooting.
P.P.S Remember the reminder I wrote in the start and good luck!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest