To top

Critique my art?

Post your art here! Discussion and critiques of user-submitted artwork.
Dragonfly11
New poster

Critique my art?

Postby Dragonfly11 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:18 pm

I would love some feedback, good, bad.......
RichardAnderson
New poster

Re: Critique my art?

Postby RichardAnderson » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:21 am

Hello, just a small reminder that everyone is unique and sees the world differently and that your art is beauty!

I see you've got a great sense of colors, your boredom series look nice and realistic. That's a great talent to see how colors are composed better, so you've done a great job here!

The texture, on the other hand, requires more details and making details requires more tools. You're making flowers of plastic, and bottle plastic is a hard-to-manage material in means of making it look realistic.

If your aim is to make your flowers bloom like real ones, consider trying new approaches, tools and techniques to work with plastic.

P.S. I see you are selling your flowers, but you are making the very common mistake. Using bad quality photographs literally kills all potential customers' interest in your work. And no matter how much time you invested in your artwork, people would just go by. No matter whether you sell handmade or tickets for events like best-vegas consider using a good camera or ask a photographer for a short quality photoshooting.

P.P.S Remember the reminder I wrote in the start and good luck!
Last edited by RichardAnderson on Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonfly11
New poster

Postby Dragonfly11 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:00 am

RichardAnderson, thank you very much for taking the time! I value your advice!
Dragonfly11
New poster

Postby Dragonfly11 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:25 pm

Do I have to define or name the flower i am "recreating" or can it just be what comes out of my trying to make it look like a named flower?
dorothyofAR13
New poster

Postby dorothyofAR13 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:16 am

I’ll critique your art if you critique my art

Return to “Art critique”