- › FM updates on the way (5)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)
Any suggestions for the title?
Atm. It looks like that (it's not finished yet):
- FallenAngel2Working3.jpg (103.66 KiB) Viewed 2878 times
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
My Calendars at Lulu.com
Since it will be finished tomorow I have some time to decide. =)
Well, its not yet finished but I'm done for today. Atm it looks like this:
- FallenAngel2Working4.jpg (102.77 KiB) Viewed 2862 times
NEW TUTORIAL: GET ANIMATED CLICK HERE
"The anticipated flight but missed hair appointment"
"Angel treading on thin ice"
Now, I envision that she is looking down and anticipating on reaching something, so I presume...
"Reaching for mother earth"
"I need to rest.. because HE is so demanding"
"My hair is nearly longer than my arm!"
"Even gout can befall an angel!"
"Dropped pearly-gate keys"
Hmm... she seems to be scratching her bum, but I won't comment on some titles for humouristic reasons because this is not a humour forum. Serious stuff here, really. I will not let this get the better of me.
Oh well, if you like any of the suggestions, then good for you. If not, then I guess I am not the wiser to becoming a proficient title wizard so I might just stick to plain old humour.
BTW, Naryanna, very nice proportionate sketching.
You have done well.
Wow, CoffieAndSmokes, a lot of interesting suggestions there. Thanx! And you know, humor is always welcome, even in serious 'situations'.
I didn't finished yet but I did some additional work on wings and shore.
- FallenAngel2Working5.jpg (111.3 KiB) Viewed 2826 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests