- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)
- › Any tool for creating artistic bitm... (6)
- › Photoshop tutorial - How to fix a d... (3)
- › Dumb and very fertile (4)
- › The Figurative 2018 Online Art Exhi... (4)
- › Invasion of the Manikins. (1)
- › Safe and Sound (1)
http://www.foundmyself.com/gallery/disp ... pos=-37441
Otherwise I think he's great! With things like this, especially a dark animal like Smokey, erasers are your best friend
Are you using a regular charcoal pencil? Another thing you could try on future pictures is using the natural willow charcoal (michael's carries it, not too expensive), and using that to fill in the big dark spaces. It's very soft and when you use the eraser to highlight things, it comes up much easier than the pencil does.
Great job and keep posting, we want to see more!!!
"If I have not love, I have nothing"
Keep on drawing . . . I do believe you've got lot's of talent!
mentalpony wrote:Hehe I got overzealous :p
Nah, I thought your suggestions were very helpful & constructive. It's good to help each other, that's what "Art Critique" is for . . . you did good! You should post those tips in the 'drawing techniques' thread, so more people could view them!
Hope this helps,
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests