- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (7)
- › New Work (20)
- › Cold Copy,Fun House Mirror,Window (1)
- › Black Satin (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › What the government omits to tell y... (3)
- › What brand paints do you use/swear ... (2)
- › Photoshop Tutorial - Glitter Effect (3)
- › Oil painting techniques (4)
- › Ye Olde FM Pub (6011)
You have a lovely style - I like the use of triptychs in your work. My favourite is the vase, very interesting textures & tones.
A warm welcome to the site
I had a look at your gallery - I really like your use of multi canvas's - I think it will prove popular. Have you ever loooked at David Hockney's multi canvas paintings - well worth a view I think.
Like Evie I too really like Vase of flowers
Welcome to FM !!!
All of your paintings possess a delicate quality to them...delicate, but strong at the same time. I think it's your great use of color and line. The only one I was unsure about was "Universe". There's something about it that throws me off a little. Maybe it's because I look at it and think of a mandala, and I like my mandalas very intricately done. Regardless, it is a marvelous piece. Take care! Keep the paintings coming.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests