- › O.O (1)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (7)
- › New Work (20)
- › Cold Copy,Fun House Mirror,Window (1)
- › Black Satin (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › What the government omits to tell y... (3)
- › What brand paints do you use/swear ... (2)
- › Photoshop Tutorial - Glitter Effect (3)
- › Oil painting techniques (4)
Im still working on this painting based on a sketch I did a couple of weeks ago.
I still have a bit to do but not sure if the table is too dark, what do you think?
I think the table looks great, Rob. Your lighting and shadows are top notch. The only thing I can see that might need addressing is the placement of the candle and the ball as regards to the reflection. It just doesn't look quite right. Nice painting though.
(from the other thread)
Looks great !
Thanks for all your comments, i think its going well so far, its almost done, i'm just going to work work on the reflection in the ball.
You may consider another layer of paint as well to cover the raw canvas completely.
(my 'art teacher(s)' had always encouraged that)
I am not great at anything - I am in a transition
Thank you, Salvador Dali and Escher are great artists. I am working on the next layer of colour and reflection at the moment. I will post the finished work when its done.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests