- › Digital art from photos (2)
- › 5 things.... (58)
- › The 3 - Word Story (2518)
- › SOLAR POWER (1)
- › Site Main Category Selection (1)
- › Art Price Calculator Help (2)
- › How To Fix Problems in HP Support A... (3)
- › Windows Of Heaven (7)
- › Opinions / Feedback on this paintin... (1)
- › How to Remove Avast From Windows? (1)
I have almost finished this one (just a couple more layers).
Im not sure where the idea came from or what it means I just started with a blank canvas and Pink Floyd on the CD player, and this is what happened.
Music also gives me inspiration. I listen to a lot of Satriani, but other, too.
Rob Crompton wrote:HI,
I have almost finished this one (just a couple more layers)
your photo of this painting is nice and big to get a good look. Will you be filling in all the holes where you can still see the ghesso?
I am not great at anything - I am in a transition
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests