- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Suggestions & Comments (1)
- › “Open” (No Theme) 2017 Online A... (4)
- › What camera to buy (12)
- › Top 10 selling painting themes (3)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (246)
- › The 3 - Word Story (2516)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Re-introducing myself (3)
- › My Introduction (5)
I have almost finished this one (just a couple more layers).
Im not sure where the idea came from or what it means I just started with a blank canvas and Pink Floyd on the CD player, and this is what happened.
Music also gives me inspiration. I listen to a lot of Satriani, but other, too.
Rob Crompton wrote:HI,
I have almost finished this one (just a couple more layers)
your photo of this painting is nice and big to get a good look. Will you be filling in all the holes where you can still see the ghesso?
I am not great at anything - I am in a transition
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests