- › How do you really feel about your A... (6)
- › New to FM (7)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (3)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (2)
- › what? (1)
- › Finish building project (5)
- › Digital art from photos (7)
- › Hello, Im new here! (5)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
I am not great at anything - I am in a transition
I love the vibrant colors. Colors that grab you are always positive. However, here is the problem I have with this: it's like half of a landscape that is looking into a mirror. The left and right side are almost identical. So when I see this, I am, well, bored. There needs to be some variation in this piece to keep me interested. This looks like a cookie-cutter piece that you would find on a coffee mug or beach towel. Change-up the composition so it works in tandem with your powerful colors.
Hope that helps. Paint on!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests