- › O.O (1)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (7)
- › New Work (20)
- › Cold Copy,Fun House Mirror,Window (1)
- › Black Satin (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › What the government omits to tell y... (3)
- › What brand paints do you use/swear ... (2)
- › Photoshop Tutorial - Glitter Effect (3)
- › Oil painting techniques (4)
kenpodad wrote:Hello Gary,Your critique of space painting is right on. I was thinking the same thing after I posted the painting. Thanks.
Thanks for being a good sport about it, Ken. Honesty is the best policy in Art Critique. I know you understand that "Its really nice!" doesn't help anyone.
I like 'outer-space' paintings. Have done a few myself. Technically, I think you're a quite competent painter.......my hat is off to you for your talent with the 'spray-paint' medium........it isn't an easy one!
I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here! (maybe a little more 'space' in outer-space) Be sure to post another, Brother.
that's exactly what I thought; couldn't have put it any better. With composition the way the eye of the viewer moves about is of paramount importance. When I look at this one, my eyeballs bounce around like an old electro-mechanical pinball machine. Not a pleasant feeling, although it might work as wallpaper in a little kid's bedroom.maybe a little more 'space' in outer-space
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests