- › New to FM (5)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (3)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (2)
- › How do you really feel about your A... (4)
- › what? (1)
- › Finish building project (5)
- › Digital art from photos (7)
- › Hello, Im new here! (5)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
I like the idea, but I'd prefer to see the WHITE feet mounted. Maybe if you work on a hand (you made a really good job molding the feet) appearing through a hole on the canvas or through a piece of fabric or something , would be more artsy and would not be so.. scaring !
I can see another composition with that.., [the sculpted feet, together with a painting of protruding butt & head.. and maybe hands too.. [as if the subject is deep in water, with only those body parts showing on the surface].. except for that one, the sun would definitely shine on those parts.
[although I would first test it out by either sketching the hands with chalk, or tape cut-out paper hands at the places I'd like them to be, then stand back and see if it works or not]
GrubeGallery wrote:( I was thinking of adding two hands grasping the outside of the frame ) Too much?
I think it is a great idea!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests