- › Full Players List Of KXIP Players (1)
- › Tech Use In Manufacturing Sector (1)
- › QuikFix Support Problems (1)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
This is one of my latest works. It portraits my father-in-law and it is done with pencil.
What do you think?
I look forward to viewing your other pieces.
Very nice drawing. My favorite part is the work around the mouth and the lips. My only thought would be for a little more contrast in some of the facial areas to give more emphasis and to put different features in front of others, kind like what you did with the dark areas where the neck goes into the collar. Right now the area of most contrast, the collar in the lower right, for me draws to much of my attention . With that being said maybe your intention was to draw a serene and introspective portrait of your father-in-la, if that is what you were going for then I think you did that very nicely. If that is the case then my comments might not apply . I hope this was helpful to you in some way. Good job my friend
Really great work though ,dont let the collar take away from the main subject.
Yeah, I get it about the collar. Well the portrait is hanged already in a frame at my in-law's and I won't be around it for a good while now. But I can think about those points for future drawings.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests