To top

Open (No Theme) 2015 Art Exhibition Now Online Ready to View

Post and view comments about the art in the galleries and art in general.
johnrmath
Passionate poster

Open (No Theme) 2015 Art Exhibition Now Online Ready to View

Postby johnrmath » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:36 am

Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery is pleased to announce that its September 2015 art exhibition “Open” is now posted on their website and is ready to be viewed online. The “Open” is a No Theme Art Competition, to which artists were asked to submit their best representational or abstract artworks on any subject matter.

The gallery received submissions from 19 different countries around the world. They also received entries from 34 different states and the District of Columbia. Overall, the gallery received 734 entries to judge for this art competition.

Congratulations to the artists who have been designated as this month’s category winners, along with the winning Special Media and Special Recognition artists. To proceed to the gallery’s “Open” online art exhibition follow this link https://www.lightspacetime.com/open-no- ... mber-2015/.
Attachments
Post Image - Marti_White 150 Pixels - Open_Marks.jpg
"Marks" - Marti White
Post Image - Marti_White 150 Pixels - Open_Marks.jpg (65.92 KiB) Viewed 1140 times
pebbleinapond

Re: Open (No Theme) 2015 Art Exhibition Now Online Ready to

Postby pebbleinapond » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Hi John,
Thank you for continuing to post these here. I've actually been watching the gallery for some time now (since I heard about it on this forum a couple of months ago!) and I was finally able to participate in the competition. Again, thank you for letting everyone know of the opportunity! :D

Rain
pebbleinapond

Re: Open (No Theme) 2015 Art Exhibition Now Online Ready to

Postby pebbleinapond » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:51 am

Hi there! Welcome! :D

Return to “Visual arts”