To top

Botanicals 2015 Art Exhibition Now Online Ready to View

Post and view comments about the art in the galleries and art in general.
johnrmath
Passionate poster

Botanicals 2015 Art Exhibition Now Online Ready to View

Postby johnrmath » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:41 am

Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery is pleased to announce that its November 2015 art exhibition “Botanicals” is now posted on their website and ready to be viewed online. The “Botanicals” theme was considered to be any art depicting flowers, herbs, leaves, plants and related floral subjects. The gallery accepted botanical art that was either representational or abstract.

The gallery received submissions from 16 different countries from around the world and 33 different states in the USA. Overall, 487 entries were judged for this art competition.

Congratulations to the artists who have been designated as this month’s category winners, along with the winning Special Media and Special Recognition artists. To proceed to the gallery’s “Botanicals” online art exhibition follow this link: https://www.lightspacetime.com/botanica ... mber-2015/
vtbande
Passionate poster

Re: Botanicals 2015 Art Exhibition Now Online Ready to View

Postby vtbande » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:10 am

see mom i can wear pink.jpg
:D I recieved an Honorable Mention (6th place) for my photograph of flowers i took with my cell phone at the grocery store. I am so proud of this. It is a huge ego boost for a person with limited sight and depression. :D
Jerry Rose
New poster

Postby Jerry Rose » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:06 pm

Good for you! That sure is a great photo! Well done.
artofdarkness
New poster

Postby artofdarkness » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:57 pm

vtbande wrote:
see mom i can wear pink.jpg
:D I recieved an Honorable Mention (6th place) for my photograph of flowers i took with my cell phone at the grocery store. I am so proud of this. It is a huge ego boost for a person with limited sight and depression. :D

It's a fantastic photo. Would never have guessed it was taken with a cell phone!
Daily art blog: Art of Darkness
To submit your work for a potential feature, contact:
artofdarknessblog [at] gmail [dot] com.

@artappreciated

Return to “Visual arts”