To top

New Art Contest on FM - Bacteria

Post and view comments about the art in the galleries and art in general.
Debra D Lynch
New poster

Re: New Art Contest on FM - Bacteria

Postby Debra D Lynch » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:37 pm

Thank you so much for including me, will get busy tonight and see what kind of germs I can scrap up and paste on some canvas, Know there are plenty around here somewhere. I am so pleased you included me. :) THANK YOU :shock: the look of shock is for some germs I just saw running past me.... Got to go catch them little buggers and paint them. See you later.
Debra
mcast
New poster

Postby mcast » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:15 pm

Mountain Painter
New poster

Postby Mountain Painter » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:30 pm

ok, someone please help me, I am trying to upload a pic for the contest, and it says, file is to large. How do I make it smaller? Thank You
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:48 pm

Mountain Painter wrote:ok, someone please help me, I am trying to upload a pic for the contest, and it says, file is to large. How do I make it smaller? Thank You

Hi -

You can either use an image program to resize it and save it where it's 1 megabyte or less to upload to the forum, or just upload it to your gallery, then link to it here.

If you upload the image to your gallery, you can right-click it, then copy the image link, and put it in your post like this:

Code: Select all

[img]http://www.foundmyself.com/gallery/albums/userpics/58105/FilenameHere.jpg[/img]

If that doesn't make sense just copy the URL of the piece in your gallery from your browser and paste it into a message. If you have any other questions you can just send me a PM.
Mountain Painter
New poster

Postby Mountain Painter » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:54 am

Well, there it is. The painting is in my gallery. I want to wish everyone the best on the contest. And thanks so much for your help with getting it here.
Mountain Painter
bigmikemoss
New poster

Re: New Art Contest on FM - Bacteria entry

Postby bigmikemoss » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:26 am

This is my entry for the Bacteria contest. There is also a copy in my gallery.

bacteria-parade.jpg
bacteria-parade.jpg (160.91 KiB) Viewed 790 times
Mshellee
Passionate poster

Re: New Art Contest on FM - Bacteria entry

Postby Mshellee » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:09 pm

bigmikemoss wrote:This is my entry for the Bacteria contest. There is also a copy in my gallery.

bacteria-parade.jpg

This is sooo cool! Good luck
sue hazelton
Postaholic

Postby sue hazelton » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:14 am

Hi everyone! Love the entries so far... it's going to be very hard to choose just one. Great works each one!!! Thank you for the invite.
I finally have my entry finished so I don't miss out on the fun. I looked up bacteria and came across a sketch image of Salmonella. It shape seemed to be the easiest to draw so I went to my software program I use for making cards and drew my Salmonella bacteria contest presentation. Then after exporting it as an image to Adobe Photoshop elements 3.0 to put on finishing touches.
bacteria contest work 2016 salmonella copy (640x480).jpg

Great Bacteria Art Everyone I think they are all Winners!!! Happy Contest! :D sue
Mshellee
Passionate poster

Postby Mshellee » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:14 pm

sue hazelton wrote:Hi everyone! Love the entries so far... it's going to be very hard to choose just one. Great works each one!!! Thank you for the invite.
I finally have my entry finished so I don't miss out on the fun. I looked up bacteria and came across a sketch image of Salmonella. It shape seemed to be the easiest to draw so I went to my software program I use for making cards and drew my Salmonella bacteria contest presentation. Then after exporting it as an image to Adobe Photoshop elements 3.0 to put on finishing touches.
bacteria contest work 2016 salmonella copy (640x480).jpg

Great Bacteria Art Everyone I think they are all Winners!!! Happy Contest! :D sue

Fantastic creation, Sue! This is so cool how you did this! Good luck :)
bighendo
Substantial poster

Postby bighendo » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:41 pm

Yep, as I said before, 'fantastic interpretations of the subject "Bacteria". Every entry is brilliant. Good luck to all. It's going to be a tough call.

Return to “Visual arts”