- › New Fellow Artist introducing mysel... (12)
- › Hey There! (13)
- › Hi I'm new Call me (6)
- › NEW CONTEST - Win a Reach website f... (3)
- › Photography forum (56)
- › A bit quiet on here at the moment ! (7)
- › Berg (1)
- › My idea of art say what you think i... (1)
- › Hi, I have been stepping up the qua... (7)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (234)
For our 2017 National Juried Exhibition, we have enlisted the expertise of Thomas Padon as our juror. Tom is the James H. Duff Director of the Brandywine River Museum of Art. He also held senior curatorial positions at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Musuem, where he organized major exhibitions of the work of Josef Albers, Georges Braque and Joan Miro, so we are thrilled to have him be the juror of our exhibition!
Original work in all media is eligible for entry.
Awards: $1850 in cash prizes will be awarded by the juror.
First Place: $1000
Second Place: $500
Third place: $350
Deadline for submission is August 24, 2017.
Entry - Limit of 4, $15 each
Additional information can be found at http://www.oxfordart.org
Any questions, please email Caitlin Daugherty, Director of Art Education at [email protected]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest