- › FM updates on the way (5)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)
Mommilynn wrote:Summer Fun as the sun sets.....I'm not able to post my art. Is there another way?
Hi Mommilynn ... if you're having trouble with the forum uploader, you can just add the art to your gallery and then copy and paste the URL here. If you still need help just let me know. Also justinav I don't see your entry, either.
This is my summer contest art.
Mommilynn wrote:Mommilynn Summer Fun as the sun sets.....how do I add pictures from my gallery?
You can either right-click the image and copy the URL, then do this:
Code: Select all
... or just copy and paste the link to the image in your gallery.
Here is a painting for the the New Art Contest - Summer Fun
https://www.foundmyself.com/gallery/alb ... HvDPbZ.jpg
Summer Fun art contest
- Art needs to be submitted by July 9, 2018, 11:59 PM PST
- One entry per person
- Art should be created for this contest and fit the theme
- Any visual medium is OK (e.g. paint, pastels, photography, etc.)
- 1st Place: 5,000 Honor Points and a one-year Reach art website subscription
- 2nd Place: 5,000 Honor Points
- 3rd Place: 2,000 Honor Points
- Every entrant: 500 Honor Points
Let's see those summery creations! Post your entry as a reply in this thread, either by attaching the image and/or posting a link to the piece in your gallery.
Voting will be open to members from June 28th - June 30th, with ties being broken by a flip of the coin. Everyone who enters gets Honor Points, which you can exchange for real stuff in the shop. More items are coming soon!
Go go go!
This cartoon is called, 'Cool Bag'.
- Cool Bag
- Cool Bag low.jpg (190.41 KiB) Viewed 2433 times
What's the deadline? July 9th?
Why does is say that voting will by in the end of June?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests