- › The 3 - Word Story (2513)
- › Stop buying products with palm oil (1)
- › Steal this site (1)
- › Upload improvements (2)
- › Thanx (3)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (4)
- › Changed the font (9)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (16)
- › Radio Interview with Stephen J. Vat... (1)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
Maggie-Thanks girl & I wouldn't mind owning a little blue chariot like that one-is it yours?
John-Love the little sculpture.
Cool toon too! I've often found myselfsaying "Why am I in this basket & where are we going?"LOL
Some pretty cool entries so far!
The soul has reasons that reason cannot fathom.
The first is a tradition fall lanscape with trainbridge...
Second, is actualy a train that has been de-commisioned, and is the core of a park in Anchorage. The image has been digitaly played with a bit, fun seperations.
Third, is a kid with attitude. This little guy looked like he knew he owned the road, and was out letting dad drive his truck!
- trainbridge.jpg (38.25 KiB) Viewed 1937 times
- train.jpg (96.9 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
- sylin.jpg (58.19 KiB) Viewed 1939 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests