- › Best Assignmnet heler in Australia (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (26)
- › Upload improvements (5)
- › Transport-bigger canvas and introdu... (7)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (3)
- › Do you think Rasool McGee an artis... (13)
- › Is FM on Instagram? (11)
- › HELLO (3)
- › CHECK OUT MY CRAZY ART (1)
- › My Introduction (4)
The second place winner will get "Mastering the Art of Watercolor", by Wendy Jelbert and Ian Sidaway, which is a great book regardless of whether you paint or not. Lots of photos and great tips. Anyway, here are the contest details for ya:
Deadline: August 1, 2006
Let's see the goods! All entries must be posted to THIS thread. I've increased the attachment size limit to 250 KB, so you shouldn't have any trouble with bigger images. Aaaaaand....GO!
Dreams of Rain
Playing for the Water
Cleansing our Hearts
Washing our Souls
Playing for Rains
Dancing to Thunders
Filling our Fields
Giving Life to All of Us.
Let it Rain.....
- "Let it Rain"
26 x 16 oil on canvas on wood
- Let-it-Rain.jpg (116.83 KiB) Viewed 6674 times
It is ink and watercolor pencils.
Title: Water Bugs
- waterbugs.jpg (43.75 KiB) Viewed 6655 times
anyway, tangent: there's a good image of this theme found in the cover of thom yorke's new album "the eraser"
and it's not because i'm a fan of his, it's because i didnt know something that at least looks woodcut could be so hypnotizingly elegant.
anyway, off to work.
"A Dance in the Moonlight"
Acrylics on 3.5"x2.5" Vellum Bristol
by Jolie E. Bonnette
- digital photography
- On the Beach 3.jpg (29.49 KiB) Viewed 6631 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests