To top

Do you play?

Who's your favorite?
anthony
Extreme poster

Re: Do you play?

Postby anthony » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Mary Gilmore wrote:I've taken up violin recently, and I love it! My goal is to know how to play 10 songs aside from what I learn in the classes by the end of the year :D

Wonderful! Keep it up, it sounds like you have the true love of the most powerful language in the world!! :D
My Website

I am not great at anything - I am in a transition
ryancrudgington
Substantial poster

Postby ryancrudgington » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 pm

i play the drums and that's about it. guitar, cello, and keyboard haven't worked out very well for me.... :lol: , but i've been drumming for about 5 years.
Graham J
Substantial poster

Postby Graham J » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:26 am

Hi
I play piano since childhood days (I am 35 now)... drums, flute, guitar, all alike but keyboards more dexterous.. :)
“Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with real heart to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep.”
http://grahamjadav.blogspot.in/
TTSart
Passionate poster

Postby TTSart » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:08 am

I love playing music just about as much as I love creating art. I'm currently a drummer in a band and am loving the summer time gigs. I'm lucky in that my band mates are also big fans of my art and support that when they can as well. I'd say that those are two of the biggest passions I have...creating art and creating music. :D
Tazminion Art

Postby Tazminion Art » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:11 am

i play the guitar ,quite normal nowadays i suppose compared to the harp or something,i play the often bit of ukulele but i am extremely pathetic ,usually put it down after the next minute! love to play guitar but only downside is the building up too tough fingers ,painful getting to that sought after stage. :wink:
anthony
Extreme poster

Postby anthony » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Tazminion Art wrote:i play the guitar ,quite normal nowadays i suppose compared to the harp or something,i play the often bit of ukulele but i am extremely pathetic ,usually put it down after the next minute! love to play guitar but only downside is the building up too tough fingers ,painful getting to that sought after stage. :wink:

Nice to hear! The path to knowledge is through pain. Keep it up and you will be rewarded
My Website

I am not great at anything - I am in a transition
seema berdewa
Substantial poster

Postby seema berdewa » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:15 am

music is an essence of life and it is made alive my instruments. the musical instrument i have played are
1drum for about 2 year
2 guitar (just started and hope it goes well) 8) :!:
gargouille87
New poster

Postby gargouille87 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:39 pm

I play drums, and guitar
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Postby Grandaddyearl » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:08 pm

17 years of Classical piano. Got busy in my practice and Navy obligation and haven't played in 54 years. Don't think the fingers would work anymore. Listening is about it anymore.
Former Tripping Paint Painter
New poster

Postby Former Tripping Paint Painter » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Yes I do, nice question.

I play guitar but particularly.

I tune my strings individually off the common notes, thus on hearing. Than I search for play or just hit record and play.

The result is kind of crying to be on CD some day next years ahead in my diverse career.

If you want you can listen to my recordings on Soundcloud.com/DirkGielen

I started playing when I was 10 or 11 and never stopped but never learned out of books, I just play my own path and ended up tuning strings individually of the commons.

Cool!' we talk about music here. I have become a writer of theoretic solutions to all sorts of great world problems and I paint since I chosen to study Arts. You can basically just have a look :) :D

I hope this message is fine, otherwise I'll tighten up a bit and bent :)

DirK

Return to “Music”