To top

Radiohead-In rainbows, a strange way of releasing an album?

Who's your favorite?
AZahnd
New poster

Postby AZahnd » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:56 pm

man i love radiohead and i love that they released their album online by donation. I heard that they arent touring anymore because of the impact on the environment. It is sad that i wont get to see them in concert again but i am happy that they are conscious and are taking a stand. I am just glad I got to see them in vancouver for the hail to the theif tour. I love In rainbows!!
andy tetlow
Extreme poster

Postby andy tetlow » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:15 pm

it has begun to grow on me, i enjoy playing guitar and relaxing to it at the minute.
andy tetlow
"I would walk a hundred miles to punch a camel on the nose" -Pedro Gonzalez, cousin of Speedy

http://andytetlow.blogspot.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/sumit
rhinoface1

Re: Radiohead-In rainbows, a strange way of releasing an album?

Postby rhinoface1 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:16 am

I haven't heard a song from the Rainbows album but I collect all their music anyway. So it's an automatic buy for me. I use to download songs but found I like the graphics and lyrics that come with the album design. Radiohead has their own distinct designs. But I think they have the right to push the limit as long as they don't stop selling cds. At first I thought they were somber but read the lyrics and was blown away. Fake Plastic Trees is my fave song so far but it started with Creep. But don't mess with Ok Computer, that album shows off the strength of Thom's voice. :D
czavelle
New poster

Re: Radiohead-In rainbows, a strange way of releasing an album?

Postby czavelle » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:42 am

I thought it was great that they didn't put a set price on their music... I'm sure they did quite well with album sales that way. I'm sure they also had an inordinate amount of cheap skates. The problem I had with it is that I paid a little too much because I live in the USA and couldn't quite get the exchange rate down pat... grrr... but good album

Return to “Music”